Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Travelling the Verse Portal

The end of the Tuesday Poem, is making me think about how I want to continue with this blog. And the way I wish to travel through verse... So maybe as a beginning of an end, I can take you on a journey through space and time, not just speculative fiction, but the long road of being human

Here are links to some of my favourites...I hope you enjoy

Cul-de-Sac by A.J. Ponder

Eulogy to battles lost by A.J. Ponder

Firefly by A.J. Ponder

For Whom the Bell Tolls/No Man is an Island by John Donne

O Captain! My Captain! by Walt Whitman

The Road goes Ever On, walking song  by J.R.R. Tolkien

The Road Not Taken - Poem by Robert Frost
 
The Piano Twins by A.J. Ponder

The Trouble with Time Machines by A.J. Ponder

Travelling by A.J. Ponder
This Year of Fire by A.J. Ponder 

The Weary Traveller by Mary Wroth
 
Winds and Time by Keith Westwater

 My love of poetry is undiminished, but I will be making some serious decisions about the when are still undecided. But nothing is decided yet - and I do rather like post over Christmas...after all, Christmases are often signposts of our journey through time...

No comments:

Post a Comment