Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Tim Minchin's "F- the Poor" with a link to his video

I would be liar
if I pretended to admire...






etc etc...

...with all the usual Tim Minchin charm and determination to shock.

I love the little internal rhyme-scheme he drops in from time to time. (yes, that's my excuse, and I'm sticking with it.)

I think I first saw Tim Minchin playing "a coked-up rock star" and the role strangely suited him. Now, every so often, a song of his pops up on my feed. I thought I'd share this one. Hope you checked it out and enjoyed it - it seemed very important at this time, when we are facing so many disasters, and when people are saying how important their charity is, while turning away from the bigger issue of poverty.

Have a great week, I hope you enjoyed the piece in all it's horror :) 
A.J. Ponder

If you like this, you might also like:
Happy Birthday in a Minor Key by Bill Bailey  (Another great comedic lyricist) 
Or
my poem Ask Me Not






No comments:

Post a Comment