Friday, January 22, 2016

Thank you to my blog followers...and kidnap yourself today!



Read Miss Lionheart's preview on Amazon
Thanks to all of you, I really appreciate your support, which is why I'm letting you know that my latest book, due to be released in paperback in April, is available for a very short time for 99c on Amazon (20-27 Jan 2016). Why not kidnap yourself a little reading time and enjoy?

that's 99c until 27 Jan

Read William Cook's review on Miss Lionheart's blog,
and see what all the fuss is about.
Or just kidnap yourself to mad scientist territory today...

or keep an eye out for the paperback launch in April 2016! :)
It seems so long ago when I was putting up the first Miss Lionheart ebook, it was very exciting, and now the compendium is here, I'm absolutely thrilled. I hope you have nearly as much fun rading it, as I did writing this whacky adventure. :)  But you know for those people who prefer a book to hold, the paperback is coming soon.

A.J. 
Author of Quest, Prophecy, Omens, Miss Lionheart and the Laboratory of Death, Wizard's Guide to Wellington, Attack of the Giant Bugs - a You Choose Science Adventure, and The Frankie Files



(paid link)


(paid link)


(paid link)


(paid link)



No comments:

Post a Comment